Yagionline is an online platform providing mentoring for Medical entrance Exam in India i.e NEET. The team of mentors comprises of doctors and engineers alumni of AIIMS and IITs. Some of them have been in this business of mentoring for more than two decades. They have mentored hundreds of students and helped them take that big step towards success. The experience of these educational gurus help a student to build his own wisdom to face ups & downs of various phases of preparation of this highly competitive exam of India. The team aspires to deliver the highest quality and most impactful mentorship program. Our mentor-ship will convert the probability of success from 2-3% to 70-90 % for an average student.
People respond differently to various challenges of life. To assess one’s ability to react to different activities happening in our daily lives which include emotional breakdown, activities that involve concentration, aptitude exams that check reasoning and logical ability, etc, various quotients are used. Following 5 quotients give a fair idea about one’s ability to respond to a particular situation.
(1) Intelligence Quotient (IQ)
(2) Emotional Quotient (EQ)
(3) Spiritual Quotient (SQ)
(4) Adversity Quotient (AQ)
(5) Creativity Quotient (CQ)
1. Intelligence Quotient (IQ): This is the measure of your ability to comprehend. IQ was originally invented in France to identify students who need help in academics. You need IQ to solve mathematics, memorize things, and recall lessons. But we shall remember that by just a mere IQ score we cannot judge an individual's potential or intelligence.
2. Emotional Quotient (EQ): A person’s emotional intelligence is measured by Emotional Quotient (EQ). Emotional intelligence means how that person handles his emotions while interacting with others around him. According to Daniel Goleman, an American psychologist, Self-awareness, self-regulation, motivation, empathy and social skills are the five key elements of this quotient.
3. Spiritual Quotient (SQ): All human beings are basically spiritual in nature. Spiritual Quotient measures spiritual intelligence. It refers to our ability to understand the meaning of life, self-awareness, peace of mind, satisfaction, compassion and respect for others. A person with greater SQ means he is well contented and happy and is living a peaceful journey of life.
4. Adversity Quotient (AQ): The adversity quotient is a person's score to deal with adversities in life. When the situations change and a person goes through a rough patch in life, AQ determines who will give up, who will abandon his family, and who will consider suicide.
5. Creativity Quotient (CQ): Being creative means making or thinking about something which no one has thought of till now. Creativity is about thinking something new, innovative, which is out of the box. These innovations solve many daily life problems. Creativity brings joy and meaning to the experience of life.